Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Tennis Coaching
Vince Barclay Tennis (VBT) aims to provide a safe & enjoyable environment for players of all standards.
VBT offers training for junior & adults as a form of private and/or group lessons.
Enrolment can be made online through www.barclayacademy.com.au or in person at VBT.
Payment & Refunds
- Term dates will follow the NSW school terms and prices will reflect the length of the school term (e.g. 9/10/11 week term)
- Payment for the squad must be made prior to the commencement of the term
- Late payment will incur a late fee of 5%
- VBT has a 14 day change of mind policy, where a credit will be issued or the player transferred to the appropriate training program
- Refunds for mid-term cancellations are not provided by VBT
- Cancellations to due school commitments or tournaments must be notified to VBT by email 12 hours prior to the commencement of the squad training
- Cancellation within 12 hours cannot be credited for make-up lessons
- Cancellations due to injury/illness or personal reasons must be accompanied with a medical certificate
- A make-up lesson will be issued at the discretion of VBT on a case-by-case basis
- Cancellations must be notified to VBT by email or phone call
- Credit & make-up lessons can only be used for an equivalent squad training or the school holiday program. It cannot be transferred to any other program at VBT
- Make-up session will not transfer to a new term (see point below)
- There is to be only a maximum of 2 make-up lessons per term per player, which can only be redeemed within the current term and associated holiday program
- Cancellation within 24 hours will not be considered as a make-up lesson
- Though, 1 free cancellations per term is permitted
- Thereafter, cancellations within 12 hours will incur 50% of the lesson fee
- Cancellations must be notified to VBT by email or phone call
- Cancellation of Booking:
– Bookings can be transferred, if not within 24 hours of the booking
– Within 24 hours will incur a 50% fee
– Within 2 hours will incur 100% fee
– If due to rain/storm/severe weather we can transfer your booking for another available time slot
– Please ring to confirm cancellation & transfer of bookingRefunds:
– A refund will incur a $5 transaction fee, even due to wet weather
– Please call/email to confirm a refund
Onsite court booking rules
- Please make sure to come to reception before your booking to confirm
- Have proper attire and tennis shoes: herringbone shoes for clay courts and non-marking shoes for hard courts.
- If you’re playing on a clay court, please sweep the court and lines with the brooms provided on the court after your booking
- Unauthorised coaching is not permitted. Failure to comprehend will result in a ban.
UTR Events & Tournaments
- All refunds will incur a $5 transaction fee
- Withdrawals within 48 hours will not recieve a refund
Call: (02) 9877 0679 or
- Make-up lessons are provided as a courtesy to our customers affected by wet weather or other commitments
- Players & parents will be notified due to wet weather/extreme heat (37°C) cancellations by SMS as early as possible
- Assumptions of cancellations due to wet weather, will not be considered for make-up lessons
- If a coaching lesson has commenced and has to be cancelled within 50% of the time frame, a make-up lesson will be provided with the remaining portion of the lesson
- If the lesson has past 50% of the allotted time slot, it will be counted as a full lesson
- VBT reserve the right to offer/decline a make-up session for cancellations
- Make-up sessions can be claimed during the current term or during the school holiday programs
- VBT is not responsible for supervising children or players outside of their lesson times
- We will not be held responsible for situations that may occur off court (eg. Carpark & Sports Fields)
- Once the children/players have left the courts outside of their lesson time, it will be the parents’ sole responsibility
- By entering any VBT event or program, you agree to providing consent to allow your image to be taken and used on our Social Media and/or website
- These images will be used solely for the purpose of exposure & marketing for VBT
Refund Policy for Vince Barclay Tennis Shop
Last updated: 29/10/23
This Refund Policy outlines the terms and conditions governing refunds for products purchased from Vince Barclay Tennis Shop. By making a purchase, you agree to comply with this policy. Please read it carefully before making a purchase.
2. Eligibility for Refunds
We accept refund requests under the following conditions:
2.1. Defective Products: If the product you received is damaged, defective, or not as described, you may be eligible for a full refund or exchange.
2.2. Incorrect Orders: In the event that you receive an order different from what you originally ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the product. We will arrange for a return and provide you with the correct item or a refund.
2.3. Cancellation: If you wish to cancel an order before it has shipped, please contact us immediately. We will provide a full refund. However, if the order has already shipped, you will need to follow our return procedure (section 3).
3. Return Procedure
3.1. To initiate a return or refund request, please contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com or by phone at +61 450 577 640 within 7 days of receiving the product.
3.2. When contacting us, please provide the following information:
– Your order number
– A description of the issue
– Supporting photographs, if applicable
3.3. Our customer service team will guide you through the return process. You may be required to ship the product back to us in its original condition and packaging. We recommend using a trackable shipping method to ensure the product’s safe return.
4. Refund Processing
4.1. Once we receive the returned product and verify its condition, we will process the refund within 7-14 business days.
4.2. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for the purchase.
5. Non-Refundable Items
The following items are non-refundable:
5.1. Personalised or Customised Products: Products that have been customised or personalised to your specifications cannot be refunded unless they are found to be defective or incorrect.
5.2. Clearance or Final Sale Items: Clearance or final sale items are not eligible for refunds.
6. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact us at:
Vince Barclay Tennis Shop
Corner of Culloden & Talavera Roads
Marsfield NSW 2122
+61 450 577 640
7. Changes to this Policy
Vince Barclay Tennis reserves the right to make changes to this refund policy without prior notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Please review this policy periodically for updates.
If you have any questions about our refund policy or need assistance with a refund request, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help and will address your concerns as soon as possible.
Monday: 7am – 10:30pm
Tuesday: 7am – 10:30pm
Wednesday: 7am – 10:30pm
Thursday: 7am – 10:30pm
Friday: 7am – 10:30pm
S & S: 7am – 10:30pm
+61 02 9877 0679
Vince Barclay Tennis
Macquarie University Sportsfields
Corner of Culloden & Talavera Roads, Marsfield NSW